Finally its Fri.... last dae of FYP for dis 1st week. I got 11 weeks more 2 go.... sianz... dis 1st week was very slack... doin nth but msning... haha... I guess my body haf got used 2 gettin early in d mornin... I'm alwaes early 2 reach sch...
Dis mornin was kinda bit lazy 2 go sch by myself... so called daddy up 2 send me.... dia nyer kurang ajar, he dropped me off @ depan ma nenek house & gaf me $$$ 2 take cab 2 sch... irrit kan.... So i kept dat $$ i got xtra pocket $$... I took train sch... I reached toa payoh ard 730hr still early so i walked slowly 2 d train station.... First i head 2 mac 2 use d toilet 2 makeup...
Dere i saw Salihin... zul's sec mate... first step tk kenal & luper sape padahal ingat... haha.. chat a while wit him denn blah....
Still reached sch quite early.... haiz... haha... once d DT opened d lab door i quickly on my PC ape lagi msning.. haha... Till now i still msning, playin games & blogging....khakah..
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment