fantasy layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments

Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy... :)

Guess wad???!!! Its my last dae of attachment... yea2.. was smiling d whole dae coz didn't xpect dat d dae i finally waiting for had come... Todae was so slack... I was slackin d whole dae in d office not doin anitin but msn-ing since i stepped in d office... Furthermore 2dae i got my pay.. haha...

When d clock strikes 1800hr... I quickly pack things & rushed my way out of the company... I went to a salon 2 haf ny hair rebond... coz i had a haircut yesterdae & by not rebondin it will look funny.... Now i got a new hairstyle...

But unfortunately, my FYP commences on Monday 24th Nov 2008.. Haiz.. Haf 2 wake up early morning again... 3 more mths 2 go & finally i will graduate... Juz wish dat i could skip it.... Aitez pple till den... Chiaoz...

No comments: