Part 1:
Thanks for all the pain that u've caused me
I wonder how my life would be w/o u here wit me
U walked away leavin me
Goin 2 sum1 that u've been longin 2 be
Dun't u noe the feelin that is kept within me
Is dis wad I get for luvin u sincerely
Well how stupid of me
Part 2:
Months had past since the day u've walked away
U waked me up from my fantasy
Tellin to face the reality
Knowin that u're married now
All that I can do is be happy for u
I juz wan u to noe dat bein wit u is so
wonderfulI can't find another whu could replace u
Eventhough its hard to forget u
But now I'm tryin my best to luv sum1 new
After werk i went out wit Shikin....Firstly we met Anje & we
waited 4 Ila & Sufri @ esplanade.. While waitin 4 dem we saw "STEAMER"
wit his new gerl... His gerl is a 'MINAH TUDUNG' wit 2cm thick of make up...Now abt Shikin... Plz dun tink 2 much k gerl... Juz redha ngan
ape2 yg telah & akan terjadi.... Insyaallah ape2 yg terjadi ader hikmah
sebaliknyer... Dun cry sooo much k it realli hurts me 2 see u cry... I tell u
sincerely i did cry 2 when i talked 2 u while hearin u cry... It hurts me so
much.... Plz gerl i realli dun wan 2 see u bein hurt lyk dis ALWAYS.... I realli
wish 2 see u happy again... Trust me i always be by ur side k...
Talkin 2 Sum1 New In Life
I Will Always Be By Ur Side Shikin
Monday, June 23, 2008
Wad A Dae....
My sales was so bad 2dae dat i didn't even make any.... Wad d hell ryte... haiz wad 2 do... Juz sit down at d bloody counter for 4 hrs not doin anitin... But suddenly an inspiration 2 write came thru my mind..... Dis is wad i write:-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment