fantasy layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tiring Dae

I'm back from my tiring dae at werk... I sold 3 bottles of perfumes only but luckily it hit my personal sales target. I sat down dere not doin aniting but juz chattin on d phone wit Fifi... hehe.. as usual gerls talk... We talked abt Noh's life & stuff... Its such a pity now dat Wan doesnt really as close as they used 2 b since Noh is wit his wife now... haiz... Noh totally changed 2 a different person now since he knew his wife... well wad 2 do... As long as he's happy wit it... But dun regret in future aites....
Deres things dat kept disturbin ma mind after wad Shikin had told me... I dun know whu dat person is...? Whose dat person whu wans 2 do ill towards me...? I never disturbed them... Y do pple juz couldn't see me being happy..? Y muz they disturb ma life when i'm being happy now?? Y on earth muz dis thing happen? I juz couldn't understand y....? I juz need 2 take care of maself dats wad Yoko told Shikin 2 pass 2 me... I will take care....

No comments: