fantasy layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Another Dae Gone By...

Its been 2 days dat I'm stuck at home.. Juz makin maself bz with d house chores so dat I won't be feelin dat bored.. but d fact is I'm still bored.. haiz.. wad a Saturday 2 b spendin my dae at home.... Usually on Saturdays I'll be out hangin out wit ma frens but 2day was different... I juz felt so lazy 2 go out... Even Shikin asked me several tymes 4 confirmation upon hearin dat i'm not goin out...

Actually Kyo did asked me out.. He wanted 2 go shoppin & wanna asked me along.. but 2 bad I'm soooo suppper duppper lazy.... hahaha.. I guess i juz need a break 4 maself from goin out... I need 2 restore back ma energy coz startin tmr i'll be lyk werkin 4 almost d whole week... 4 sure i'll be feelin damn tired... haiz wad a life... need 2 werk in order 2 get d cash.. sumtymes i juz wonder y can't d $$$ juz drop down from d sky den everybody will lead an easier life... Everybody will be so glad if it were 2 happen... But its not happenin & never will happen...

As i sat down by maself, suddenly Noh's well being came across ma mind... I wonder how he is now.. Whether he's happy or not wit his wife... Whether d decision he made will not make him havin d feelin of regret in future... Well i juz wish him all d best & be happy alwaes wit his wife..Even though I'm broken hearted & felt realli hurt.. Wad 2 do life has 2 move on... His no longer mine... Thinkin bout d memories we shared 2gether made me cried even more... Thanks 2 him 4 hurtin me & thanks 2 him 2 4 he never fulfilled his promises... Thanks Muhammad Noh


The memories we shared

No comments: