fantasy layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments

Friday, June 20, 2008

Welcome..

Hei everyone thanks 4 viewin ma blog.. Well lets start off with wad i did 2day... Actually nothin much.. i juz laze at ma crib... sooo bored no plans.. Its quite a preetty borin & such a lazy dae 4 me... hahaha.. But i did d housewerk okay... isn't it cool.. Stayin @ home helpin my mum doin housewerks.... arggghhh dats not so me... hehe
Btw Shikin dun tink 2 much aites.. Juz go wit d flow.. I juz wish dat everythin btw u & him is goin 2 b fine & realli lookin 4ward 2 dat dae which u guys plannin 2 make it happen.. As 4 Yoko dun stressed urself up abt dat Depression Gerl... I guess u realli need 2 send her over 2 IMH.. Juz do wadever u haf 2 do 1st... Hidayah thanks 4 askin me 2 haf my own blog coz it realli kills my boredom... haha.. Ila dun alwaez werk la... u noe rite i'm bored.. I shud haf went out wit Kyo juz nw so dat i got tings 2 do.. at least window shoppin... regret it man... I'm missin hym so badly i guess.. arggghhh faster la book out i wanna watch 'Dun Mess With The Zohan' & buy my stuff..

No comments: