Hey I"M BACK!!! haha... After a few weeks of not bloggin... I was so bz la... haha actualli i not so bz la cume malas je... khakha... giler enh.. ape nak buat... Noe wad.... i'm missin MUHAD SOFIAN sak.... argggghhhh... he's in d hutan 4 5 daes... giler kan... da tu takpe he nvr get 2 bathe & his ration of food tak btul seh... pity him.. but 2 bad darlin.. u r a katak after all... got 2 survive... well i helped him ate all d nice2 food back in main land... khakha...
After his 5 daes @ dat bloody hutan... he's gonna go abroad seh in a weeks tyme.. he's goin Brunei 4 his JCC.. stupid kan... leavin me back in S'PORE 4 2 weeks w/o contactin me.... haiz... tulah sape suruh jadi katak... wad 2 do its his interest bein a katak.... nvm juz go k... i still got ma family & frens 2 accompany me..
I'm realli lookin 4ward 2 THURS... I'm goin SHOPPIN wit Shikin & Ila... It'll b onli 3 of us... Yesh juz d 3 of us... Its been a long tyme d 3 of us nvr go shoppin 2gether... It b d most CRAZY... INSANE DAE 4 US!!!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment