fantasy layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Long Time Off

Harlo everyone!!!! I'm back after a long tyme off from blogging onli. Btw Selamat Hari Raya to all ma frens. Haiz i'm soooo sian u noe... Currently i'm having my attachment now & its sooooo boring... But wad 2 do.. I still got 1 1/2 mths to finish dis stupid attachment. But d onli best thing is d pay... Besides dat nobody disturbs me while playin my games here.. All those pple here are so on wit their werk... Arrrgggh... so borin seh dorg.. mcm tak tau haf fun lak... The onli thing dorg buat utk haf fun is playin ping pong durin lunch tyme... Wad d hell... Stupid MIC pple.

Guess wad my dear SHIKIN has already turned 18. Finally enh kin... She can pose wit her ID now... Haha... Can't wait 2 go club wit her.... & btw kin nenek da OK tau so u can drink... Haha..
I'm waitin 4 d 18th je... I rase nk buat JL ketare bole enh... Haha... He muz pay 4 wadever he did 2 u kin..

No comments: