Well I’m in the office now while bloggin. Guess wad.. Early in the morning already kena sound by my supervisor…. Dere’s dis 1 kpo in the office saw me playing games & he/she is unhappy abt it. Who d fuck he/she is.. I mean he/she could come up to me & tell me wad. He/she is goin to inform my manager bout it if he/she were to see me playing games again… Wad d FUCK…. I juz feel lyke wanting to punch dat person’s face… ARRRGGHHH!!!!
Haiz.. so bored.. can’t play games already…. I’ve been doin nothing d whole dae xcept surfin d net, bloggin & downloadin songs. Wad an easy life.. Despite all those funs I also had to keep a lookout for dat kpo bitch or motherfucker… Luckily today no meeting… If not I’ll b sleepin inside d meetin room...
Now, I’m thinking of wad 2 do after werk… Shud I go out or juz go home straight & enter my dreamland… D thought of meetin Yan is dere but not sure whether meetin him or not… Scared dat he might finish his werk late… As for now I guess I shud juz relax & continue wastin ma tyme here in dis stupid office…
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment