fantasy layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments

Monday, October 13, 2008

Believe it or not

Its another dae at werk... I was super hardwerkin 2dae... haha... dun believe ryte... I did my werk d whole dae, i never do anithin else xcept d task given. Which i haf 2 design flowcharts for all the source code files.. which is abt 68 code files.. crazy kan... But nvm at least i got d feel dat tyme pass really fast.. Furthermore 2daes weather is freakin cold... I'm freezin inside d office...
haha.. Den i've got photo taking to represent my department.... haha...

But dere's 1 thing i missed... Confrontin shasha... Shikin & d gerls went 2 confront her.. too bad i can't join in... I'm werkin... ARRRGGGHHH... Shud haf been dere..

After werk i'm goin 2 Yan's place... His mum & dad not feelin well... so i'm payin dem a visit... haha.. Nk jadi menatu katekan... But not menantu i'll b a hantu..

No comments: