fantasy layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Temptations & Wishes

I was so lazy to update my blog dis few daes... Dunno y... haiz. Todae seems a tiring dae 4 me.. I felt so sleepy almost d whole dae. I guess because i talked 2 Yan yesterdae till late.. He's not in main land again as usual.. He at P.Tekong havin his trainin 4 a week... He's not gonna join us 4 Shikin's celebration on sat.. I miss u...

Yesterdae after werk, I went 2 meet Shikin, Imah & Zahra at Bugis. Den we headed to town, coz Shikin wanted 2 pierce her belly so badly so we accompanied her. D peircing + d stud is $55 only.. I was so tempted to do so furthermore Shikin told me dat its not pain at all... Mayb i guess I shud do it... haha but not sure of when i'm going 2 haf it done..

No comments: