Hei dere.. i'm back 4 after so long.. haha.. juz got no tyme 2 update my blog. How shud i start...? Many things had happened 2 me lately.. Since my bdae i was possessed by 'kuda kepang'. I wasn't myself 4 d past few mths.... It was scary coz after every evenin prayers i will sit at a corner by myself keepin quite & den that 'thing' will start its role. Den i will start 2 dance... During the end of May, the spirit became more violent coz it had been in my body 4 quite sum time... Therefore its kinda diff 2 handle & get it out of my body. My mum den initiated 2 asked a paranormal 2 cure me... After a few tymes of seein d paranormal, i was back 2 my old self... but dat thingy will surely haunt me again... I'm sure of dat.. Due 2 dat i lost my job. Now i'm jobless.. Nw i'm bz seekin 4 jobs. Its diff 2 get a job now due 2 d recession... Eventhough things had happened 2 me & d impact is tremendeous, i stilled con't wit my partyin & life as per normal... My boifey's mum is being hospitalised... She's nw in AMK community hosp. Pray dat she will recover soon & b back as wat she used 2 b... I quarrelled wit boifey almost everydae lately, it makes me felt sad & i juz dun noe how long more i could hang on 2 dis relationships. But i'm still hanging on 2 it even at tymes i got d mentality 2 end it. Its been a yr & a mth wit him & i juz dun wan it 2 b wasted lyk dat coz we r both lookin 4ward 4 dat very special dae. I'm hopin dat everythin will end soon & back 2 d old daes dat we had 2gether.... I juz wanna dat old relationship back den b4 i found out dat he cheated on me... I'm missin dat old daes... & I'm missing dat old me dat he once knew.. But no matter wad happened 2 me i knew dat dere r still pple around me dat realli care & luv me. I'm very grateful 2 dem....Luv u peeps alots....
ME & BOIFEY DURING MY 22nd Bdae
.JPG)
ME & GERLFRENS

IKIN,ILA & ME
ME & BOIFEY SANG "BILA CINNTA DIDUSTA"
No comments:
Post a Comment