Thursday, July 16, 2009
Its Over...
Well it was d last tyme i saw him yest... It realli broke ma hart but wad can i do?? He's d 1 who decided 2 let me go 3 days ago... Well boi i'm not a doll dat u could juz let me go when u dun need me.. I'm a human being wit feelins... D day dat i've been dreamin all dis while is juz becomin a past nw... D relationship dat we had all dis while is being shattered.. Everybody has their own prob.. even me myself i do.. its juz dat u didn't noe... Nw i'm jobless again due 2 sum fights at werk... Do u even noe??? U didn't... But I will still treat ur mum d same... I love her... It realli sadden me whenever pple bullied her... U might think dat i'm happier dis way its up 2 u.. In actual fact i'm nt.. Only god noes how i'm feelin... If other guys was juz ur reason 4 lettin me go, i've got no other words... I'm juz wishin u d best... I miss U...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment